Any chance of Lorde...

Notifications
Clear all

Any chance of Lorde making an appearance in Vegas?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Robby J
(@mrrobot)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I've heard Lorde does a pretty decent live show. I have listened to her music for a while now and really enjoy what she's done. My girlfriend loves Lorde as well, and I think it'd be an added bonus to go to Vegas and see a show with her. Any chance of her performing in Vegas soon? 

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I don't think she has been in Vegas since 2014. I haven't heard of her performing there since but I could be wrong. I did check shows and listings and I am not seeing her on for anything in Vegas. 

ReplyQuote
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member

From what I heard, she lives in New Zealand so the chances of her making a trip just for Vegas are slim. She'd probably have to go on another world tour for that. 

ReplyQuote
Robby J
(@mrrobot)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @fittravel

I don't think she has been in Vegas since 2014. I haven't heard of her performing there since but I could be wrong. I did check shows and listings and I am not seeing her on for anything in Vegas. 

I figured as much. She probably won't be performing stateside in a long time. 🙁 

Posted by: @friend

From what I heard, she lives in New Zealand so the chances of her making a trip just for Vegas are slim. She'd probably have to go on another world tour for that. 

Yeah in New Zealand. I didn't even consider that, plus with Covid, it makes sense. 

ReplyQuote
Share: