Any acts that let people on stage?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Tara L
(@talltara)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Are there any acts that allow people on stage? I would love to go on stage for a popular singer or band. Any bands or artists do that in Vegas? 

Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

I think there are some who do this but I believe it is not considered a good thing for safety reasons. I think Vegas will actually tell artists not to do this and hope they listen. The only shows I know they allow the crowd on the stage for are magic shows. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @pizzablue

I think there are some who do this but I believe it is not considered a good thing for safety reasons. I think Vegas will actually tell artists not to do this and hope they listen. The only shows I know they allow the crowd on the stage for are magic shows. 

I think smaller venues will do this but in most cases, big concerts don't allow it unless you have VIP access. I somewhat remember Green Day doing it years ago in Las Vegas and getting fined out the butt for it.

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Given what happened recently with those 10 deaths at a concert (I can't recall the name of it) I would imagine they are going to get more and more strict with this kind of stuff. I can't blame them. I have never heard of a show that allows this, not outright anyways. 

ReplyQuote
Simon C
(@lost)
Eminent Member

Yeah, I think that's a thing of the past now. With COVID and then just regular safety measures, I'm not sure who would be comfortable with that. 

ReplyQuote
Share: