How is the weather ...

Notifications
Clear all

How is the weather in Las Vegas early November?

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

My husband and I are going in early Novemember. I am trying to plan ahead and think of what I should pack. I have to buy a new suitcase so I don't know if I will need a larger one or not. We are staying 4 days. First time for both of us so I haven't a clue what to expect in terms of weather to know what to pack for in terms of clothing, shoes, etc. 

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

Late November tends to dip into the 30's at night. You will want something warm if you are going out in the evening but since you are going earlier in the month, expect daytime temps to be around 77 and nighttime temps to be around 52 on average. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I would say you should be fine not packing anything heavier. Just bring a few pairs of jeans (assuming you prefer to wear shorts, skirts, etc) and a basic hoodie and you should be fine. 

ReplyQuote
Tara L
(@talltara)
Eminent Member

Around November it does cool down a bit, I would bring a hoodie or a small jacket. I don't think it'll get too cold, so you shouldn't need anything major. But even so, I myself would just go with a hoodie and pants. You'll probably be inside most of the time anyway. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Unless you plan on walking around at night, you don't need to worry about being too cold. They make adjustments for the temps outdoors inside and in most cases, the cooler air is a welcoming thing. I have been in places that are so warm that being outside in 50 degree temps feels amazing. 

ReplyQuote
Noah Abbott
(@noahrocks)

I'd say around 60 degree weather for the most part. November is pretty good weatherwise, but it's not that warm. But like Milo said, some venues get pretty hot, so coming out to a cooler area, helps a lot. 

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

Yeah as mentioned earlier... bring a light jacket or hoodie.

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

I always travel with a light hoodie cause you never know. I mean even when I travel in the summer. Sometimes you end up going to a place where they have the AC blasting and it feels like an ice box.

ReplyQuote
Share: