How much spare mone...

Notifications
Clear all

How much spare money should I bring with me on my trip?

5 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Outside of paying for tickets, shows, dining out, and general hotel costs and fees... How much do you think I should bring with me for a 4 day stay in Las Vegas? 

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

What do you want to be able to do?

I would say to have anywhere from a few hundred to an extra $1,000. I am not sure what you are looking to do with your spare money though. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

If you plan on gambling and shopping, I would say $500+ to be on the safe side. You would be better off having extra spending money than not enough. Most people I know who go to gamble bring over $800 with them for a weekend trip. 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @fittravel

If you plan on gambling and shopping, I would say $500+ to be on the safe side. You would be better off having extra spending money than not enough. Most people I know who go to gamble bring over $800 with them for a weekend trip. 

Yeah that is for 2 days. That is why I said $1000. When you are gambling, it goes fast! And if you want to shop around, there are a lot of stores so it can't hurt o bring extra.

ReplyQuote
Mimsy Ravenclaw
(@mimsy)
Trusted Member

Can't really answer, as we don't know what you are interested in doing. Food food, gambling, and seeing shows, and going to places, could cost you a lot in Vegas. Vegas is pretty expensive all around, so you're probably going to want at least an additional $1000 on you. But I would suggest having more money saved, because there's a lot to do in Vegas and a lot of it can be pricey. 

ReplyQuote
Share: