How much is it to r...

Notifications
Clear all

How much is it to rent a car in Vegas for 4 days?

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I am debating on this. My husband told me it is up to me on whether or not we rent a car. I don't know if we will need it to not. I don't want to if it is terribly expensive though. Does anyone know what the standard cost is to rent a car for 4 days in Las Vegas?

Tara L
(@talltara)
Eminent Member

Depends on the rental place you go with. I found that it could go from around $50 to $100 a day depending on the car you're renting. Keep in mind though, that some may require you to rent the car for a certain amount of days. 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

When I have rented, it ended up being an average of $70 per day. I had to pay for accident insurance as well. Some places do not do this but if you so much as get the car scratched, they will charge you thousands for it. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Anytime I have rented a car, it has been around $30 a day but you are also expected to fill up the glass when you return the car so depending on how much you drive, you might need to plan for $50+ a day. 

ReplyQuote
Tara L
(@talltara)
Eminent Member

Right now car rental prices are pretty cheap. I think they're trying hard to get people out and traveling, so the prices are pretty low at the moment. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

You can probably find a car for as low as $20 a day but you will likely need to pay a daily insurance fee as well as cover for the gas used in the car. They expect you to return it filled up.

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

Prices go up and down according to the season. I would expect them to start going up now that it is getting colder and they will have the pre-holiday rush before the year is over. 

ReplyQuote
Share: