Carson Kitchen

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Cindy Randolph
(@cindysox)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Has anyone ever been to Carson Kitchen in the downtown area?  The Oxtail Risotto looks interesting and really I was looking for a new restaurant to try in Las Vegas.  Is the food good and is there a long wait to get a table?  It doesn't look like you need reservations or anything.  I was trying to compare Carson Kitchen with maybe something like Yardbird at the Venetian.  or at least the food looks very similar from the menu.

Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

It really depends on the time of day you go. I would say between 4PM and 8PM are their busiest hours. If you go before or after, you have a better chance of not having to wait a while to be seated. The longest I have waited was about 40 minutes. 

ReplyQuote
Simon C
(@lost)
Eminent Member

I haven't tried it but oxtail risotto sure sounds interesting. If you end up trying it, let us know what you think. My wife and I are always looking for new things to try on our trips. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

They are typically busy but they tend to move fast. I have been there 2 or 3 times and I didn't have to wait too long to be seated. I wish they would do reservations though as I tend to not go out for food until I am hungry and waiting while hungry sucks. 

ReplyQuote
Share: