Best coffee spots in Vegas?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Looking for some solid suggestions. I love to try new coffee places when I travel and I will be going to Vegas soon (early 2022) so I want to get some different places to try and see where they are located in advance to plan accordingly. Any suggestions? 

FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Sunrise Coffee, Gäbi Coffee & Bakery, and Dutch Bros Coffee are my recommendations. They all have nice roasts and blends with various coffee options both hot and cold. 

ReplyQuote
Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member

There was a really good cafe in New York, New York that I liked. I'm not sure what it was called but they had some really good coffee and pastries. 

ReplyQuote
Edith Winbaum
(@edith)
Eminent Member

Mandalay Bay has a great coffee shop. I think it's actually fairly new too! I think they're open in the mornings for coffee and the evenings for cocktails.

ReplyQuote
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks for those 4 suggestions, I will check them out and see if they have websites. If anyone else can suggest more, keep em' coming! 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

If you are looking for a different kind of experience, I would suggest Skimos Coffee Shop. They have some nice blends and unheard-of combinations that seem to be popular in places like France, Italy, Greece, and other locations. 

ReplyQuote
Share: