Best pool-side bar?

5 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

This is one thing I have never taken part in and I am not sure why. I guess I am not much of a drinker but it is something I want to enjoy next time I am in Vegas. What are some of the best pool-side bars? 

Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member

Based on reviews (I have looked at many!) it seems that the Wet Republic Ultra Pool at the MGM Grand is rated the best. It is one of the larger ones and they have salt water pools as well as live music. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

The Coconut Grove Bar at Tropicana gets my vote. I have been to a few but this one was my favorite. Yes, it is an older hotel but they have some great drinks and their pools aren't as crowded as many other places. 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @poweruser

Based on reviews (I have looked at many!) it seems that the Wet Republic Ultra Pool at the MGM Grand is rated the best. It is one of the larger ones and they have salt water pools as well as live music. 

Hands down my favorite one. I have been to 5 or so different ones in Vegas. This is the only one that I had gone to more than once. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for the best experience when it comes to pool-side bars. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @juliant

The Coconut Grove Bar at Tropicana gets my vote. I have been to a few but this one was my favorite. Yes, it is an older hotel but they have some great drinks and their pools aren't as crowded as many other places. 

There is some charm in the older places though. I get why you would choose this one. I have been to it once and have wanted to go back since. I might stay with them for my next trip. 

ReplyQuote
Share: