Have you ever eaten...

Notifications
Clear all

Have you ever eaten at Chickie’s & Pete’s?

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

The food online looks amazing but I find that a lot of seafood spots are very hit or miss, even in Vegas. I am guessing they are not very cheap either. I would hate to spend a lot of money and not enjoy the food. Anyone been here recently? 

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I haven't but I am not a big seafood eater so it never occurred to me to go. Isn't this a newer restaurant as well? I could be wrong but I don't recall seeing it last time I went. 

ReplyQuote
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member

I was looking at reviews of it and pictures of their food, it looks really good! I have not eaten here but now I am considering it. It seems like most people have had a wonderful experience. 

ReplyQuote
Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @fittravel

I haven't but I am not a big seafood eater so it never occurred to me to go. Isn't this a newer restaurant as well? I could be wrong but I don't recall seeing it last time I went. 

The location in Vegas is newer but the restaurant has been around since like the '70s I think. I am fairly certain they started in Philly. I think back then it was just a small grab house. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I had no idea it was that old. Huh.

Yeah I was looking at some reviews of the place the other day and it seems to get solid feedback. I want to see more pictures of the meals. Maybe I would have better luck looking on Instagram. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

So I mentioned this place at work and two people I work with have been to it. Both say the food is great. Some of the best seafood they have had. They said it is very "rich" so don't overeat it. 

ReplyQuote
Share: