Smaller portion restaurants?

4 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I know this might sound weird to some people but I prefer to go to places that do not overload you with food while on vacation. I always end up wasting it and I hate wasting food. When I am home, I don't care cause I go home after and put the leftovers in the fridge. On vacation, this isn't really an option. I want to find some places that serve up smaller portions. Any recommendations? 

Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

I can't tell you based on experience myself but I did read that Jaleo as the Cosmopolitan does smaller portions. I think they are a bit more expensive though so that is something to keep in mind!

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

FIREFLY* Tapas Kitchen & Bar is a great spot that has smaller portions and meals. They aren't too expensive either. Not cheap but kind of middle of the road in terms of prices. 

ReplyQuote
Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @fifteengreen

FIREFLY* Tapas Kitchen & Bar is a great spot that has smaller portions and meals. They aren't too expensive either. Not cheap but kind of middle of the road in terms of prices. 

My sister had mentioned them before and I had completely forgotten. She likes big portion places and was complaining about this place not giving you enough food LOL

ReplyQuote
Share: