What is the largest hotel in Vegas?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Not in terms of size but rooms. I am curious to know. I haven't been able to find any updated information on this but I could be looking under the wrong search terms. 

Robby Tauren
(@ohmy)

I don't know for sure but I would think Caesar's Palace would be the largest. It seems like it has the most space for rooms but it could just feel that way. 

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

My guess would be either the Venetian or Caesars (if you include the Forum Shops).

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

I was completely wrong.  The Venetian came in at #11 at 129k sq ft and Caesars did not even make the top 15 largest hotels in Vegas.  Maybe they didn't include the shops though.

1. Wynn - 191k

2. Sunset Station - 163k

3. MGM Grand - 161k

4. Bellagio -156k

5. Santa Fe Station - 151k

6. Aria - 150k (So precise)

7. Mandalay Bay - 147k

8. Green Valley Ranch - 144k

9. South Point - 137k (Surprised this wasn't higher on the list... looks massive from the freeway)

10. Orleans - 129k

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

The MGM Grand has 6,852 rooms so I am going to assume that is the largest. I don't think any other hotel has over 7k rooms in their buildings. This is as of a few years ago and I only know this because one of the locals told me and I play that number in the lotto every week LOL

ReplyQuote
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @fifteengreen

The MGM Grand has 6,852 rooms so I am going to assume that is the largest. I don't think any other hotel has over 7k rooms in their buildings. This is as of a few years ago and I only know this because one of the locals told me and I play that number in the lotto every week LOL

WOW! That is a lot of rooms! I don't know if I would feel comfortable staying in a place this packed with people. Maybe that is just me? 

ReplyQuote
Share: