Jonas Bros Restaurant Coming to MGM

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Linda Taylor
(@gameover)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I just saw where the Jonas Brother's announced that their family is opening a new restaurant at the MGM Grand. It looks like it'll be southern food which sounds good to me. I didn't even know the family had a restaurant lol But I'm sure we'll give it a try at some point! What do you think?

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/food/jonas-brothers-family-to-open-restaurant-on-strip-2478659/

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

That is interesting. I haven't heard anything about these guys in a while. I know my younger sister was obsessed with this group. I never heard much of their music nor know much about them but if they have a solid restaurant, I will definitely pop in for some food when in Vegas!

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

I like that they are going with a Denny's styled southern comfort food spot. These are some of my favorite places to eat at when I am traveling. 

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

I would not have thought that they would have a restaurant like this in the MGM but I guess it will likely get a lot of attention. I am not too keen on this kind of food but I will try it at least once for sure to see how it is.

ReplyQuote
Simon C
(@lost)
Eminent Member

I have a hard time spending an outrageous amount on "southern" food that I could get at home. I'll probably pass on this one unless I hear that it's unique. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @lost

I have a hard time spending an outrageous amount on "southern" food that I could get at home. I'll probably pass on this one unless I hear that it's unique. 

This. Southern food is fine but when it is made expensive, it loses one of the best appeals of actually eating it. This place will likely be an overpriced place so I am very unlikely to eat here. 

ReplyQuote
Share: