The Venetian Resort Las Vegas

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

This seems to be the highest-rated place to stay in Las Vegas. I have never been here so I don't know what it costs nor what the rooms come with. Has anyone here stay there in recent years? It has been running since 1999 I believe so it is one of their "newer" spots only being 22 years old.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by admin

Topic Tags
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

Yeah, I went to this spot once. It was really nice and as much as I liked it, it was not a regular spot for me because of the prices. This was back in 2014 so I am sure it is even more expensive now. Everything was pricey from the rooms to the food, even the services. Everything they could charge you for, they do!

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

They are quite expensive! I think this is why they are rated so highly. Their services are top-notch and they have loads of stuff to do in the resort itself. It is always clean and they go above and beyond for their customers so you do get what you pay for.

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

The Venetian is still a great spot.  They always have really good restaurants and luxury shopping in the Palazzo.  Certainly a good alternative to Wynn or the MGM properties.  Also it is not too far from Fashion Show Mall.

ReplyQuote
Share: