The Venetian Resort...

Notifications
Clear all

The Venetian Resort as a first time stay?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

We were looking into our options and we both like what the Venetian Resort has to offer. We should be able to budget the cost. I am wondering if this resort is a good place for someone going to Vegas for the first time though. If not, what would you recommend? 

Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

It can be a bit expensive but if you can afford it, I would say to go for it. I have only stayed here once. It was my 3rd or 4th trip and I remember wishing it had been my first but I was on a tighter budget back then. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

They have a lot of package deals these days. I think the lowest I have seen was $89 per night but the average seems to be around $135 per night. If you are only going for 2 or 3 nights then this isn't so bad.

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

The best overall have to be Bellagio, Aria, Cosmopolitan, Venetian, Wynn, and Caesars Palace. Any of those would be a good choice. So to answer your question, yes the Venetian would be a solid choice to stay for your first time. 

ReplyQuote
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks everyone! This is the one my husband and I will likely go with then. I was looking at pictures of the room and package deals and it seems to be a good fit for us. 

ReplyQuote
Share: