What my mom like Menopause the Musical?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I want her to go with me the next time I go to Vegas. She is in her late 50s. I was trying to find some comedy or some kind of play/musical she could relate to and get a kick out of. I came across Menopause the Musical and laughed a bit to myself. Do you think someone in her 50's would enjoy this? 

Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

This is an older musical I believe. I think I heard of it like 10+ years ago. I could be wrong but I am fairly certain. I have never gone but I would think any woman who is 40+ would enjoy it. 

ReplyQuote
Noah Abbott
(@noahrocks)

She might enjoy it. I've never watched it myself, but my mom enjoyed it, so there's that. Does she get into musicals though? 

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

Musicals are very hit or miss. If she has never been to one, I would say to skip this. You have to be a fan of musicals to like this sort of thing. I personally can't stand them. I have been dragged to a few and fell asleep both times. lol

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

I never even heard of this musical. I did look it up and it appears to be a show that is done in other places as well, there is one in the UK. I wonder if they are the same thing. Either way, if she likes musicals and comedy she will probably enjoy it from the sound of it. 

ReplyQuote
Share: