Jabbawockeez (Dance Group)

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I have never heard of this group before but I saw some of what they have done on YouTube and it is pretty impressive! Some people commented about the shows being amazing and a lot of fun. They have a lot of heavy-hitting beats and do their routine in sync with music, lights, and gear. Looks fun! 

Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

Live dance performances like this are AMAZING in Vegas! I have never seen this group but I have seen others and have never been disappointed. I would look at some clips of their work on YouTube and see if you like the style and music and just go for it if you are thinking about getting tickets.

ReplyQuote
Tara L
(@talltara)
Eminent Member

Vegas is full of acts like this. If you're ever in Vegas, please check out their performance, because you will have a good time. And I love that they always seem to change it up every so often, so it's pretty fresh. 

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

As mentioned, you are very unlikely to hate the show and there are plenty to choose from. This group is just considered to be one of the bigger more well-known ones. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @talltara

Vegas is full of acts like this. If you're ever in Vegas, please check out their performance, because you will have a good time. And I love that they always seem to change it up every so often, so it's pretty fresh. 

I have to agree with this. I have only gone to a few and I had no idea who the people or the groups were but I really enjoyed watching them. They do some really cool and interesting things on stage. 

ReplyQuote
Share: