Shin Lim Limitless only $40?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

This is one of the cheapest shows I have come across in Vegas in terms of magic. I was surprised. I am not very familiar with this guy though. Has anyone been to one of his shows recently? Would you recommend it? 

Magic Man
(@memphis)
Trusted Member

I saw his billboard near Mirage the last time I was in Vegas.  I didn't go because of covid, but it looked like another good magic show.  If you have not attended a magic show in Las Vegas yet, I recommend it.  The shows are very organized and entertaining.  Most likely worth the $40 depending on the seats.  You want to be close enough to the stage that you can see the magic trick and not rely on the camera.

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

I have never been but that does seem cheap for a show. I would look up reviews online to get a better idea. I am sure there are clips of his performances on YouTube as well so you can see if you like him or not.

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

I have been to shows that were only $25 and had fun. I guess it depends on the location, length, and general capacity. I would imagine this is a smaller show in a less popular spot which is why it isn't as expensive as other shows. 

ReplyQuote
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member

I don't know much about him or his show. I will have to look into this more. That is a really good deal for a show though! If it seems like something my husband and I would enjoy, maybe we will check it out!

ReplyQuote
Share: