Torture Garden Coming to Las Vegas

6 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Torture Garden, the world’s largest international fetish club is coming to Las Vegas! After two sold out landmark events that changed the fetish experience in Los Angeles we're bringing it to Vegas. Join us and experience the most infamous performers from around the world, as well as international DJ's, BDSM playspace, roaming side show performances, aeiral, pole dancers and tantalizing entertainment.

The event will be happening at AREA15 on May 6th of this year from 9PM to 2AM.

The cost of access depends on what you get and the prices range from $50 to $4,000.

Thought I would post this here in case anyone is interested.

FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Not my cup of tea but I will spread the word around. I think one of my friends is into this stuff. Never talk about it though, not something I would care to go into great detail with! LOL

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

Never heard of it! I guess there is quite literally something for everyone in Vegas though. I am not a kink shamer. I can bet you this brings in all sorts of money though. 

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @juliant

Never heard of it! I guess there is quite literally something for everyone in Vegas though. I am not a kink shamer. I can bet you this brings in all sorts of money though. 

For sure! Vegas is known for attracting all sorts of hobbies, fetishes, and tastes in art, sex, and entertainment. Nuts how they can appeal to so many people in one space.

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

People always say that if you have a liking for something you can't find at home, you can likely find it in Vegas and pay for it. This is true of legal and illegal things. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I remember seeing something like this a few years ago being advertised close to where I live. I wonder if it was the same thing. Does anyone know where this group travels to? I am curious now because I know someone who went to it and might be interested in going again if it is in Vegas.

ReplyQuote
Share: