3AM closing times?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I heard that after 3AM on the weekdays, Las Vegas is like a ghost town in comparison to earlier in the night, especially on the weekends. Is this down to people going to sleep or do a lot of places actually close at 3AM? 

FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Yes and no. Some places close but many are open 24/7. You will see a big drop off in activity during the week (Monday - Thursday) but from Friday night, you will see people going all the way until the sun comes up!

ReplyQuote
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member

I feel like this is just a rumored thing based on people who have gone to Vegas during the week but never stayed for the weekend nights. I have seen both sides being talked about online. I think the above post sums it up perfectly. 

ReplyQuote
Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

Don't they call Las Vegas the City That Never Sleeps? Or am I thinking of New York? 

Either way I have never heard of this before. It makes sense it wouldn't be as busy late at night but they still have a lot of things open.

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Okay, so it is just mostly a perception thing. This makes sense. I guess the weekend is so lively at night that by comparison, it likely seems like a ghost town on a Wednesdays AM morning. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

My first trip in Vegas was on a Wednesday night. I got there around 6PM. I settled in and ate and went out around 9PM. By the time it was 1AM, it seems like a majority of people had gone to bed. I think this is their slowest night after midnight. 

ReplyQuote
Share: