Are there any shows...

Notifications
Clear all

Are there any shows that feature tigers?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I can't remember what the show was called but years back I saw one live (not in Vegas) that features a group of tigers. It was amazing to watch. I would love to find something like this but I am not sure if Vegas is the place to look. 

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

There is a Tiger magic show near the Strip but it is getting a lot of criticism for how the tigers are being treated. I am not sure how I feel about it myself. You will have to research it for yourself.

ReplyQuote
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @fittravel

There is a Tiger magic show near the Strip but it is getting a lot of criticism for how the tigers are being treated. I am not sure how I feel about it myself. You will have to research it for yourself.

I actually heard about this in the news recently and had no idea what they were talking about because the owner lists it as a sanctuary but it is more a less him collecting tigers or "rescuing them" to make money off them which is not right. 

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member

Believe it or not, they started cracking down on live animal events in Vegas over the last 20 years. It is too much of a risk factor for the entertainers, the views, and the animals themselves. It will be hard to find something like this that is to code.

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @poweruser
Posted by: @fittravel

I actually heard about this in the news recently and had no idea what they were talking about because the owner lists it as a sanctuary but it is more a less him collecting tigers or "rescuing them" to make money off them which is not right. 

Yeah, it has shady written all over it. It seems like they are doing some kind of money-grabbing scheme at the expense of the animals. Not cool at all!

ReplyQuote
Share: