Jim Gaffigan: The Fun Tour

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I remember wanting to see him live years ago when he was in my home state but I didn't get the chance to go see him live. Has anyone been to this show yet? I am wondering if it is any good and worth booking to see during my next trip. 

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I haven't seen him live since 2012 I think it was. Not sure how his shows are now but I would imagine they are just as funny. He has a lot of dad humor in his shows which I find hilarious. You might be able to find clips of his latest shows on YouTube.

ReplyQuote
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member

I saw him a few years ago, likely doing the same or similar show he is doing now and I loved it! He happened to be doing a few shows in my area so I went on a whim since I had a deal for tickets. He still does a great job and is very wholesome. 

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member

Jim is a cool dude! I always enjoyed his work so I am sure his shows are still great. This is assuming he doesn't get too political. I know a lot of comedians started getting overly political and it tanked their shows.

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I am going to bite the bullet and book it. I mean he seems to still get positive reviews online and I want to see a show I am more likely to enjoy. I feel like I missed out on some other big names last year. 

ReplyQuote
Share: