Clear all

Concerts for New Years Eve?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Matthew Cop
(@matthewcop)
Topic starter  

I will be in Vegas for NYE... any good concerts that I can get as a last minute deal?  I'm a fan of 90s alternative rock (ie 3 Doors Down, Incubus, etc.)

Topic Tags
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

A bit late to the thread. Did you end up finding any shows last minute? It can be pretty hard to do on a normal weekend so I can't imagine it would have been easy for New Year's Eve!

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member

I know it is a bit late but for anyone wondering, Bruno Mars had a concert that evening. The Chainsmokers were at the XS Nightclub light that night. I think Discopussy was at a club as well. The Go-Go's had a concert that went right into the New Year. I know there were others. Did anyone manage to go to any music events?

ReplyQuote
Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @caleb

I know it is a bit late but for anyone wondering, Bruno Mars had a concert that evening. The Chainsmokers were at the XS Nightclub light that night. I think Discopussy was at a club as well. The Go-Go's had a concert that went right into the New Year. I know there were others. Did anyone manage to go to any music events?

I never realized so many people did shows on new Year's Eve. Big names too. 

I personally would not want to be at a live event like this on New Year's Eve. Too many drunks and crazies out lol

ReplyQuote
Share: