Billy Joel Concert in Feb

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Chloe Reynolds
(@lou20)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Has anyone been to a Billy Joel concert in Vegas?  I saw he played a few already and will be performing in Feburary 2022.  Wanted to know if the show is good.  How good is the audio?  Also weird question... is the concert standing room only or do you get seats?  I did a standing room only concert once and it was horrible.

Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

I heard that it depends on the venue really with Billy Joel.  One friend went to one of his shows at a smaller venue and had a blast.  Another friend went to a Billy Joel show at I think it was the Tmobile location and he mentioned the audio was not as good.  

ReplyQuote
Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member

I was considering this concert too. It looks like it's seated because when you go to purchase the tickets, the "floor" area is broken into sections and rows. I've been to concerts where the area in front of the stage is just considered the floor and those have been standing room only. I feel like that's a good indicator that it's all seated. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

My friend wants to go and I am debating on it. I am not really into concerts anymore. I enjoyed them when I was younger but the older I get, the more I would rather just relax when I am in Vegas and enjoy other things outside of music. 

ReplyQuote
Share: