What are some good ...

Notifications
Clear all

What are some good spots for souvenir gifts?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Anytime I go anywhere on vacation, I like to get a few things to bring back for some friends and family. I think to just shop around and find things I think they would love coming from a place they may have or may not have been before. What are some good places to look for souvenirs? 

This topic was modified 3 years ago by admin

Ryan M
(@chowser)

On the corner of Sahara and Las Vegas Blvd there is a huge Las Vegas souvenir store.  You can't miss it with all of the signs.  They have mugs, shirts, etc with the Las Vegas logo on them.

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

At the Freemont Street Experience there is a couple of souvenir shops.  Also the airport typically has some interesting gifts.  Another thought is that places like Brighten Collectibles have pins and earrings that can only be found in Las Vegas.  I saw one the other day that were vegas dice.

ReplyQuote
Helen Smith
(@helen)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @chowser

On the corner of Sahara and Las Vegas Blvd there is a huge Las Vegas souvenir store.  You can't miss it with all of the signs.  They have mugs, shirts, etc with the Las Vegas logo on them.

I second this. This place has literally something for everyone. Even has some humor/gag gifts as well. It beats going to 5 different shops. Just get everything in one spot!

ReplyQuote
Share: