What is the cheapes...

Notifications
Clear all

What is the cheapest month to plan a trip to Vegas?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I have some family/friends who want to go but they are budgeting their money right now. I am trying to figure out the best time for us all to go together so it won't be too expensive. Does anyone know the cheapest month to plan a trip?

This topic was modified 3 years ago by admin

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

In terms of flight cost, it tends to be January. This is because a lot of people are relaxing after the business of the holidays. People do their traveling in December and just want to be home the next month so the flight prices are down 15% or more in January. You will also find great package deals this month at a lot of hotels. 

ReplyQuote
Foodiz Yum
(@foodiz)
Eminent Member

Yeah, January and sometimes February but it can be busy around the Super Bowl. March tends to pick back up because of early Spring Breakers. By the time May rolls around, things are in full swing and you will find it is the most expensive up until October. Prices start to drop a bit but not as low as in January.  

ReplyQuote
Helen Smith
(@helen)
Eminent Member

I have found that cheap months depend on the year and what is going on. For the most part, the beginning of the year will be the cheapest time to go but the closer you get to spring break and summer, the more the cost will go up. I think the others are right though, January tends to be the cheapest month most years.

ReplyQuote
Robby J
(@mrrobot)
Eminent Member

My guess would be sometime in January. I imagine anytime during the holiday is quite chaotic, so you're likely better off going during January between March. Then I think April and onward it picks up again. But I could be wrong, that's how I see it though. 

ReplyQuote
Share: