Trick and treating ...

Notifications
Clear all

Trick and treating on Halloween in Vegas, where are the good spots?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Robby J
(@mrrobot)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Halloween is coming very soon, and with it come the trick and treaters looking for candy. I'm thinking of making it out during the Halloween weekend so I can maybe get the kids out trick and treating in Vegas. Any good spots? 

Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member

I am not sure about this. I think trick or treating is considered a locals-only thing. I wouldn't want people coming into my neiborhood from outside the area! A friend of mine had kids doing that by here a few years ago. Everyone was getting mad because the local kids weren't getting to the houses fast enough and the candy ran out so now the area doesn't even do it anymore. 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I honestly couldn't say. I don't have kids so I don't know what the kid scene is like in Vegas. I never looked into it. If you are talking about neighborhoods off the strip, I have to agree with the above. Taking your kids to someone else's neibohood event will be viewed as rude.

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

There are usually public events outside of the strip where you can go to haunted houses and go through smaller areas for candy. They are open to everyone. I don't know if I would take kids to someone else's neighborhood like mentioned. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Maybe it is just me but if I was a kid and my parents took me to Vegas to go trick or treating, I would be excited and happy! I mean that sounds like a cool experience for your kids. I don't know of any good spots for this but may as well take part in the local events if you are going to be out there!

ReplyQuote
Share: