How many times a ye...

Notifications
Clear all

How many times a year do you travel to Vegas?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Robby J
(@mrrobot)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

How often would you say you travel to Vegas? I try to travel every 4-5 months or so, so maybe around 3-4 times a year. With covid though, I had to put that traveling on hold. But soon I should be back in the groove of things. 

What about you though? How often do you travel out to Vegas? 

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I go at least once a year but if I can swing it, I will go as many as 4 times. I don't live too far away so the flights are almost always cheap. Just a matter of having money to spend while in Vegas. 

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

Usually twice a year. I will go more if I am able to get the time off work. Sometimes I am not able to. The most I have gone in a single year was 6 times (every 2 months roughly). A friend of mine lives in the area and goes every other weekend. Sometimes I am jealous of him but I know I would end up blowing money I shouldn't be if I went that often.

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

I have only gone a few times. I like to travel to other places but I want to stick to traveling more locally because it is better financially and for the environment. So I am looking to make Vegas a normal once-a-year vk spot.

ReplyQuote
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member

I have never been! I am planning my first trip now with my husband but with how things are looking, we might wait until late next year. I don't want to go and have issues with hotels, services, or COVID again. 

ReplyQuote
Share: