Do you like to dres...

Notifications
Clear all

Do you like to dress up when going to Vegas?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Clay Goldmine
(@clay)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

When it comes to visiting Vegas, do you like to get dressed up and all fancy for the trip? I often go plain and without any style. I don't like to look fancy, because I feel like people will see me as some rich dude or something. I'm not rich, but I like to dress nice. Would people bother me more if I dressed better? 

Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

I would say most people dress down a bit when they go to Vegas.  I have even been to some of the top steakhouses and seen guests wearing polos + jeans.  Most people are on vacation and they should be comfortable.

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I usually dress casually. I don't see the point of dressing up unless I am going to a fancier event or I am going out to eat at a high-class restaurant. Anytime I have gone to Vegas, I would say 90% of people are dressing casually.

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

I would rather be comfortble. Anytime I go anywhere in vacation unless I absolutely have to dress up I am not going to. Especially not in a place like Vegas where I will be walking around a lot and probably sweating.

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

I will buy some new clothes for every trip I go on. I only get to vacation once every other year or so. I like to splurge on things like new shoes, jeans, etc. so yeah I will dress nicer but still casual when in Vegas.

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

The only time I have dressed up was when I went around Halloween time. I am not into wearing suits or anything like that. I dress work-casual on a day-to-day basis so I just dressed the same when I have gone to Vegas. 

ReplyQuote
Share: