How long is a typic...

Notifications
Clear all

How long is a typical flight from Michigan to Las Vegas?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I will be heading to Las Vegas from Michigan. I have not been on a plane since I was 12 and only been on a plane two times my whole life. I am a bit nervous. I am not even sure how the airports function these days or what to prepare for. I am curious how long the flight will be though. Does anyone know? I have not booked my tickets yet so I am not sure.

Topic Tags
Mimsy Ravenclaw
(@mimsy)
Trusted Member

Michigan to Vegas shouldn't take more than a few hours give or take. I imagine under 4 hours at the most. From Florida (where I live) to Vegas takes us about 4 and a half hours. I can see it taking an hour less than that from MI. But idk the quality of their airports. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I have family that comes out from the area and it is usually around a 3.5-hour flight. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Depends on the weather and the airport really. It will feel like it is going to be a long flight but once you are up in the air, it goes by fast. Having gone from Las Vegas to New York on more than one occasion, I can tell you it goes fast. If you are that worried, get an overnight flight and sleep on the plane. 

ReplyQuote
Share: