Fontainebleau Is Making Progress!

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

In case anyone wanted an update on it, it appears to have some key points of progress finally being made. It has been over 10 years but this 70% completed building might just get done soon!

https://vitalvegas.com/signs-former-fontainebleau-is-making-progress/

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I will be honest, I completely forgot about this project. I thought they scrapped it entirely as it has been 12 years now. How can you go from 70% complete to doing nothing for 12 years? 

ReplyQuote
Ron John
(@ronald)
Eminent Member

If they are actually doing work with electrical like the article mentions, then that would mean they are planning on opening the place up in the coming months. That and removing the covering is a good sign as well. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Eh, I'll believe it when I see it. I have heard so many stories and updates over the years, I am convinced this will never get done. I would not be surprised if it gets sold again either. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I mean that is progress but to what extent? I have seen other updates like this in the past and it has gone nowhere. I think something similar was talked about just in 2018 or 2019. 

ReplyQuote
Edgar Garcia
(@edgar)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @juliant

I will be honest, I completely forgot about this project. I thought they scrapped it entirely as it has been 12 years now. How can you go from 70% complete to doing nothing for 12 years? 

Same, I remembered hearing about it when it first started, and then nothing. I'm glad to see it's making a comeback under a new name. Just hope they can finish it and get people in there. 

ReplyQuote
Clay Goldmine
(@clay)
Trusted Member

Oh no way! I remembered hearing about this many years ago when it originally started. Didn't even think of it until I saw this topic and now I'm curious to know if it will ever open. 

ReplyQuote
Share: