Big jackpot won recently!

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I thought I would share this. That is a pretty massive win! I can't say I have ever seen one this high but I have never been one to do over $2 spins. This was won on a $1250 spin. 

Spotlight Vegas vegas

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Milo F

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I think the biggest I have seen someone hit while in Vegas was just over 100k. I thought it was insane to see in person but I am sure people have won more. I think you need to really be betting high to see jackpots that bit though. It is not like this in the UK. You can win over 100k on a 1 pound spin on some games. 

ReplyQuote
Jessica Campbell
(@jessica)

Congrats to that lucky winner! I have not done much gambling in my life but I once won $5000 on a scratch off! That was about the most I had won and it was a $10 ticket. Taxes kind of ruined it. I think I only ended up winning $3,100 but still I was happy!

ReplyQuote
Dr Detector
(@detector)
Eminent Member

Oh goodness, I wish I could land a win that big, that would be quite the trip. I haven't witnessed anyone winning that much though. That's awesome for whoever won that. A cool million, nice! 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

Is that a card slot? Like video poker? I wonder how he/she managed to do that. I don't play these ever. I would much rather play regular slots or table games with real people if I am doing anything related to poker.

ReplyQuote
Crazy for Pizza
(@crazybread)

Ah, I wish I won a jackpot like that. I rarely gamble anymore when I go to Vegas. I mainly like to see the night life, go out and have fun, etc. I did a lot of gambling the first times I traveled there, but I have since calmed down on betting and all that. 

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

WOW!  Congrats

ReplyQuote
Share: