What is going to be...

Notifications
Clear all

What is going to be special about the English Hotel?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I read it will be opening in the next few months. I have not seen much in detail about it in terms of what is special about staying in this hotel. Is there any information out there about it yet? Are they taking reservations? 

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

The hotel is opening in February and you can book now if you want. 

From what I gather, they will have adult-only access and Todd English will be a frequent guest on the grounds cooking up some amazing food. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Yeah the big-ticket item will be Todd himself. If you are a fan of his or just enjoy his cooking, it will be worth staying here. I might do so on my next trip. Waiting to see what prices will be after they have been open for a month.

ReplyQuote
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member

So this hotel will be an adults-only establishment? If that is true, I will have to keep this in mind. One thing I worry about is going to Vegas and having to deal with kids by the pool and in the hotel in general. I don't like when loud and annoying children ruin my vacations. 

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member

I have a feeling that Todd will likely only be there 2 or maybe 3 days a week. I can't imagine him being here daily working and cooking for people. Maybe for the opening month but eventually it will be a now and then appearance just like Gordan Ramsey at his own restaurants. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @caleb

I have a feeling that Todd will likely only be there 2 or maybe 3 days a week. I can't imagine him being here daily working and cooking for people. Maybe for the opening month but eventually it will be a now and then appearance just like Gordan Ramsey at his own restaurants. 

You are probably right. When I first heard about him being here I thought "yeah okay!". They always do this stuff. Celebs will make claims and stick to them for a month or two and then bounce.

ReplyQuote
Share: