New For MGM Perks for 2022

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

They dropped the point accumulation requirements for "Pearl" status members down to 20k (down 5k from 2021).

Included are some complimentary tickets to concerts and events for Pearl and up.

Those who are Pearl or high no longer have to worry about slot dollars (point play) rewards expiring from inactivity. 

They have waived resort fees for "Gold" and higher.

Gold and higher will continue to have their celebration dinner.

The "Platinum" and "Noir" groups will receive air travel credits to Vegas.

Both Platinum and Noir have advanced access to suit upgrades.

Later check-out time (4PM) for only Platinum and Noir.

Starting on Feb 1st through April 30th of this year, MGM is offering promotions for 2x tier credit. Think of this like "double EXP weekend" for you gamers out there. 

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I heard about them changing some things. I guess the bulk of the positives are for Pearl members. Everything else just seems on par from previous years. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I never been with them enough to have the rewards thing. I mean it seems like it is only worth it if you go to Vegas several times a year and stay with them exclusively. I like to sleep around at different hotels.

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I read a lot of complaints about their rewards back in 2019. Something about them actually ripping people off. I have not looked into being a part of them since. They were saying you can find better deals online without being a member. 

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member

I don't understand the appeal of these perks programs. I understand them when it comes to general; traveling. Like miles clubs and what not but not for hotels that are only stationed in Las Vegas.

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @caleb

I don't understand the appeal of these perks programs. I understand them when it comes to general; traveling. Like miles clubs and what not but not for hotels that are only stationed in Las Vegas.

Yeah that is how I feel about it pretty much. Like the airline, millage clubs end up being worth it if you travel a lot. You basically lock yourself into one hotel with these programs and God forbid they have an issue or are overbooked when you want to go. 

ReplyQuote
Share: