What is considered ...

Notifications
Clear all

What is considered the most iconic hotel in Las Vegas?

5 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I was talking with a few people on Facebook and people got into an argument over this. I won't say which the debate was over but the one that was clearly winning among the discussion was not one I would have expected but I can understand why now having thought about it. What would you say is considered the most iconic hotel? 

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I am trying to think from my own perspective. I am not someone who travels to Vegas all the time. I have friends who do as well as family. I also have a friend from outside the country who goes to Vegas once a year. Coming from this knowledge and experience, I guess I would have to say Paris Las Vegas. 

ReplyQuote
Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @juliant

I am trying to think from my own perspective. I am not someone who travels to Vegas all the time. I have friends who do as well as family. I also have a friend from outside the country who goes to Vegas once a year. Coming from this knowledge and experience, I guess I would have to say Paris Las Vegas. 

I agree with this! When I think of an iconic spot in Vegas, it has to be Paris. It is one of those places that people like to go to and experience Paris without having to leave the country. 

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member

Bellagio. Hand down. Why? It was featured in Ocean's 11. This really put it on the map for a lot of people within the US as well as from other areas around the world. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

I completely forgot about the Bellagio being in Ocean's 11!! Wow! What year was that from, like 2001 or 2002? Nuts it is 20+ years old now. That was such a huge movie. 

ReplyQuote
Share: