Clear all

Hotels with separate rooms?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Jessica Campbell
(@jessica)
Topic starter  

We would like to find a hotel where our bedroom area is separated from where our kids would be sleeping. I know more expensive hotels offer this but we are trying to stick to a budget. What are some cheaper hotels that have bedroom areas separated like this?

FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

I am not sure what the costs are as of now but I know the Bellagio, Excalibur, Luxor, Aria, MGM, and Mirage all offer 2 and 3 bedroom suites. 

ReplyQuote
Mimsy Ravenclaw
(@mimsy)
Trusted Member

If you want to save money, you can go to a hotel that has connecting rooms, as in your kids can stay in one room, and you in the other. And you should also have a door leading to the other room. You should be able to find most hotels with rooms like this though. Even cheaper hotel chains will offer connecting rooms. 

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Like Mimsy mentioned, most hotels offer two-room options that function as separate hotels but have a connected space between them. I think there are age restrictions on this though so you might have to stay in one room with one child and your partner in the other with the other child unless they are older. 

ReplyQuote
Share: