Clear all

Hotels close to grocery shopping?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Jessica Campbell
(@jessica)
Topic starter  

In the event that we want to eat in and there are no options for our kids, I want to know I can run to the store really quick and buy something I know they will eat. What hotels are close to grocery stores in Las Vegas?

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Where E. Flamingo and Marland cross, you will have 3 options - Target, Vons, and Alberton's. I would say staying in this general area is a good option. I am not sure what hotels are near this intersection though, not off the top of my head.

ReplyQuote
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member

Fit Travel pretty much got it. Target is pretty close and I have gone there many times when going to Vegas. I try not to go to grocery stores though, because I want to save my stomach for the good foods at popular restaurants. But I understand if you need to save a little extra and don't want to bring the good to fancy restaurants. I found that kids are fussy when it comes to food, so they will eat just about anything. I found that when I brought my kids to restaurants, they wouldn't eat all the food anyway, and wasted most of it. 

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

Below Venetian there is a large Walgreens that has grocery items.  There is also a CVS next to Treasure Island.  There are grocery stores like Smith's not very far away but depends on the type of hotel room you get if you would even be able to cook or make anything.  If you are staying in like an extended stay hotel then most likely there will be a grocery store in a 5 minute drive. 

ReplyQuote
Jessica Campbell
(@jessica)
Topic starter  

Thank you for the information guys! I am going to see what hotels are around these areas. I just want to make sure I have thought of everything since our kids are likely going to Vegas with us!

ReplyQuote
Share: