Do any hotels provi...

Notifications
Clear all

Do any hotels provide medication in case of need?

6 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
Tara L
(@talltara)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Are there any hotels that will have certain medication on hand in case someone needs it? Maybe ibuprofen, tylenol, pain relievers essentially as well as anything relating to asthma, like inhalers for example. 

Do any hotels provide medical aid in case of need? 

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I don't believe they stock this kind of stuff anymore. I know they used to but it is probably illegal to give people medication, even over-the-counter meds. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Not that I am aware of. It is better to just keep travel size items on hand if you need them. They sell travel size over the counter meds and supplies at most drug stores. You can pick some up in Vegas at a Walgreens or you can opt to just pack it in your bag for the trip.

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

The one time I asked, I was told they aren't allowed to offer it but the guy offered to run to the drugstore for me and buy some. He wanted a generous tip for it, I am sure. I declined and just had a friend run there for me.

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @pizzablue

The one time I asked, I was told they aren't allowed to offer it but the guy offered to run to the drugstore for me and buy some. He wanted a generous tip for it, I am sure. I declined and just had a friend run there for me.

I have had this offered to me as well. I am not sure if this is okay to do or not but I would imagine it is not something they can actually track nor stop from happening. Some people will do anything for an extra tip!

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @fittravel
Posted by: @pizzablue

I have had this offered to me as well. I am not sure if this is okay to do or not but I would imagine it is not something they can actually track nor stop from happening. Some people will do anything for an extra tip!

I would imagine they shouldn't be doing this as the pills could still be tampered with but who knows. I am more comfortable just driving or walking and getting them myself personally.

ReplyQuote
Share: