Strat Observation Deck

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Linda Taylor
(@gameover)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

We were considering the Strat observation deck for our next trip. It looks like there's a ticket price - Is that for going up to the deck or for something special? Also, is it cheaper to purchase tickets there or online?

Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

This is what I found on their site:

Access to both indoor and outdoor observation decks. Enjoy the indoor observation deck, enclosed and climate-controlled, which features floor-to-ceiling glass windows. The outdoor observation decks offer clear views in the fresh air. Zoom in on the city with the available viewfinders.

I have yet to go here but it appears you have different time options in terms of rides but you have access to most of what they have to offer with a ticket. 

ReplyQuote
Mystery Machine
(@mistry)
Eminent Member

When I went, I ended up getting the most expensive ticket. I felt like most of what I wanted to do was included in that. It was a lot of fun so it's worth the cost!

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I went once and was not a fan. Maybe it was the crowd I was with or something. It was just loud, busy, and too warm in there. I also didn't care for the ride while eating. Did not agree with my stomach!

ReplyQuote
Share: