Whitney Houston Hologram

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

The Whitney Houston hologram show at Harrahs strikes me as odd lol I can't put my finger on what it is but it feels strange. I heard it's nothing special too. I would expect to see an actual walking hologram but apparently it's just a projector really. What do you think?

Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

I have mixed feelings when it comes to shows like this. Like I love enjoying her music and many others who have passed on but I feel like people are just exploiting people from the grave at this point. The shows don't ever seem as good in person either.

ReplyQuote
Your Vegas Dude
(@yrfim)

I did not know they had a Whitney Houston Hologram.  Where is it located?

ReplyQuote
Mystery Machine
(@mistry)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @simba21

I have mixed feelings when it comes to shows like this. Like I love enjoying her music and many others who have passed on but I feel like people are just exploiting people from the grave at this point. The shows don't ever seem as good in person either.

I feel the same way. It's one thing if it was something they wanted before they passed on. But after it just seems disrespectful. I guess, if anything, it's a way to keep their music alive?

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I am not a fan of these holo shows. I have been to one and it felt... weird. Not in the sense that I didn't know what was going on but that the person on stage was dead and they are making money off their appearance and name. Just doesn't feel right. 

ReplyQuote
Share: