Piff the Magic Dragon?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I remember seeing him perform years ago on one of those talent shows. Had no idea he had his own show in Vegas now. Has anyone been to it? Is it any good? I thought he was funny on the show but I only saw him perform a 4-minute act. 

This topic was modified 3 years ago by admin

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

The show is pretty good considering it is a one-man show. He does have people up on stage with him, sometimes guest celebrities who happen to be in Vegas, other times just people in the crowd. His shows aren't very expensive either. 

ReplyQuote
Foodiz Yum
(@foodiz)
Eminent Member

I have never been to his show but a few friends love what he does. He is a very serious face comedian who likes to interact with the crowd. He is always eating something and making people laugh and the dumbest things from what I hear. 

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

I had to look him up on YouTube. He seems like an interesting fella. This is apparently from one of his holiday shows in 2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6F7nC162WI

I can't imagine putting on a show on Christmas Eve but he must love what he does!

ReplyQuote
Clay Goldmine
(@clay)
Trusted Member

I never saw him live, but he was live I think the last time I went to Vegas. Sadly I had to cut my visit short for medical reasons, and I sadly was unable to see him live due to that. But, maybe the next time I visit, I can see him live finally. 

ReplyQuote
Edgar Garcia
(@edgar)
Eminent Member

Next time I am in Vegas, I may see about checking out one of his shows. I saw some performances of his on YouTube, and I can see myself enjoying his live shows. 

ReplyQuote
Share: