Blue Man Group still a fun watch?

4 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I was wondering if they still did good shows. I have not seen them in years and had no idea they still were performing. I am considering buying some tickets to see the show on a trip I am currently planning. Just want to see if the show is still worth it. Does anyone know what the typical length of the show is or if they do different types? 

This topic was modified 3 years ago by admin

Susan Hewitt
(@readingrainbow99)

When they still performed at the Monte Carlo I saw them twice.  The show had some variation each time, however, it was still about the same.  Some of the effects have changed over the years.  Also not sure if they are still performing since the Monte Carlo has been redone as Park MGM.

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @readingrainbow99

When they still performed at the Monte Carlo I saw them twice.  The show had some variation each time, however, it was still about the same.  Some of the effects have changed over the years.  Also not sure if they are still performing since the Monte Carlo has been redone as Park MGM.

Oh, I didn't know that! I can't keep up with all the renovations and changes they do down there, always so much going on! I could have sworn I saw something about them performing at the MGM but now I am not sure, maybe it was an older date from a previous show?

ReplyQuote
Mandy Wright
(@mandy)

Blue Man is one of my favorite shows.  The Cirque du Soleil group acquired them in 2017.  The show is always unique and involves the audience.

ReplyQuote
Share: