5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

https://meowwolf.com/

It is like an artist hot spot for trippy stuff. They also sell merch, have events, shows, etc. I am only just now hearing about them. I am curious if anyone here has gone yet and if they enjoyed it.

Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I have heard of it but never went. It seems like a very "hipster-ish" spot. Mostly for a younger crowd. I feel like it is not really my scene. I did look at the site and it does remind me a lot of the late '80s and early '90s which is funny for me because I can bet you most artists here weren't even alive for that or if they were, they were toddlers.

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

My friend went there last time we were in Vegas. I stayed at the hotel when he had gone. He got a pretty cool looking shirt. I never even heard of it prior to that so I want to check it out next time I am in Vegas. 

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

I personally love this place. It is very new-age and young in terms of artists and artwork but if you like modern art, you will enjoy it. I have been twice. It is a pretty cool spot!

ReplyQuote
Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

I looked at the website. It looks interesting! I might stop by on my trip when I go. Do they do shows you have to get tickets for or can you just walk in anytime they are open?

ReplyQuote
Share: