Any places in Vegas...

Notifications
Clear all

Any places in Vegas with a pool concert?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Tara L
(@talltara)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

As in, a pool that you can swim around in, while there is a stage with people performing a concert. Are there any venues like this in Vegas where you can swim and see a concert at the same time? Or does nothing like this exist in Vegas? 

If not, I think someone should do that, would be cool I think. 

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

As far as I know, this is not something in Vegas. I am fairly certain it is a thing in Miami though. I think for the size and maintenance involved, it would be very expensive to do something like this on a large scale in Vegas.  

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

The closest to this that I know of is at Mandalay Bay Beach. They hold concerts right there on the beach and it can be a lot of fun from what I have heard but I have never attended one. 

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @juliant

The closest to this that I know of is at Mandalay Bay Beach. They hold concerts right there on the beach and it can be a lot of fun from what I have heard but I have never attended one. 

I was going to mention the same. 

Pool concerts are very rare and mainly only ever happy in places like Florida or Cali. I never see them anywhere else.

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

With the droughts and other issues, I highly doubt we will see anything like this anytime soon in Vegas much less Nevada in general. It is a cool idea and would be a fun concept but I can bet it is not cheap!

ReplyQuote
Share: