Sports bars in Vegas?

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

My boyfriend is a sports nut, me.. Not so much. I don't want to go to any kind of sports game or anything like that so he agreed that as long as I find a few good sports bars, he'll skip the live games and go another time with his brother. What are some good sports bars in Vegas? 

Robby J
(@mrrobot)
Eminent Member

I think there was already a topic about this, but I can't seem to find it. In regards to sports bars, I recommend checking out the Kickers Gaming & Sports Bar. I went there once and it was a blast from start to end. Highly recommended. 

ReplyQuote
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member

My husband wants to go to Slater’s 50/50. I guess he spotted an ad for it on Netflix or something. I have never heard of the place but I did look it up and it has really good reviews. 

ReplyQuote
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member

I like the TAP Sports Bar in the MGM Grand. Went there a couple times and it has great service and is a fun atmosphere imo. 
Posted by: @friend

My husband wants to go to Slater’s 50/50. I guess he spotted an ad for it on Netflix or something. I have never heard of the place but I did look it up and it has really good reviews. 

Netflix plays ads now?

I heard it was pretty good though. Never been there, but it will be on my list of places to check out. 

ReplyQuote
Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

I usually just go to Blondies inside Planet Hollywood.  I heard that alot of locals like "Born and Raised" in Henderson.  I saw some of the euro cup matches at the English Pub the Royal Britannia Gastropub inside Venetian.

ReplyQuote
Chloe Reynolds
(@lou20)
Eminent Member

Tilted Kilt at the Linq area.  Plenty of tvs

ReplyQuote
Linda Taylor
(@gameover)
Eminent Member

@lou20 My husband loves the tilted kilt. We used to have one near where we lived but it closed. Now he always wants to make a stop at the one in Vegas on our trips, lol.

ReplyQuote
Share: