Clear all

Slap Fights in Vegas

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Noah Abbott
(@noahrocks)
Topic starter  

So Slap Fights for those who don't know, are matches between two people. They each get a turn to perform a slap across the face of their challenger. They would then take turns. Whoever has the best slap, and does the most damage, I believe, wins. 

Is anything like this happening in Vegas? I know it's pretty obscure, but I am interested in checking it out. 

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

I don't think it has been made to be popular enough for something like this. I have heard of it and seen some videos on YouTube. I think WWE made a joke of it this year with Jake Paul and Ric Flair. That might have been in Vegas. I don't follow the product anymore though, just heard about it in passing.

ReplyQuote
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member

I would love to go to one of these events if they did it in Vegas. Would be hilarious and a lot of fun I am sure. I can't see it being a thing though. Not a big enough deal yet.

ReplyQuote
Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @spacenick

I would love to go to one of these events if they did it in Vegas. Would be hilarious and a lot of fun I am sure. I can't see it being a thing though. Not a big enough deal yet.

As stupid as it is, same!! My friend's brother sent me some videos on Facebook earlier this year of some tournaments he went to and it looks like a lot of fun. 

ReplyQuote
Share: