Katy Perry @ The Theatre at Resorts World

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I heard all sorts of mixed opinions about her latest Las Vegas show. Apparently, she has giant toilet paper rolls, masks, mushrooms, and other non-sense. I feel like showcasing stuff like this is a bit of a slap in the face. At least to me. I don't know. Anyone here see her show yet?

Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

She is a weird one. I never liked her as a performer nor her music so I really couldn't give you any input on her shows. I think she is just playing to her fanbase with this kind of stuff.

ReplyQuote
Shelly Ann
(@poweruser)
Eminent Member

A friend of mine wanted me to go with her to see Katy live. I am not likely going to go. I don't really care for most of her music. She has a few decent songs but I was never a fan. She seems too bubbly for me. I am not really into club music or modern pop either.

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

Recently she had a giant piece of singing crap on stage... And I am not referring to her, but an actual turd! What is wrong with this woman? If this is not her idea then her team is really letting this one go too far. Unless her fans are like 5 to 14 year olds...

ReplyQuote
Caleb Oldenburg
(@caleb)
Eminent Member

Yeah, Katy Perry is not someone I would go to Vegas to see. Not even for free. No offense to her fans, I have just never cared for her as a person or her music. She seemed airheaded and self-centered. 

ReplyQuote
Maria Robinson
(@maria)
Eminent Member

A friend of mine who used to love Katy said her work really went downhill. She said as she ages, she tries to remain young and almost forces it to the point where it is kind of "cringy". She was going to go to her show but changed her mind. I can't blame her.

ReplyQuote
Juliant
(@juliant)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @maria

A friend of mine who used to love Katy said her work really went downhill. She said as she ages, she tries to remain young and almost forces it to the point where it is kind of "cringy". She was going to go to her show but changed her mind. I can't blame her.

I don't know what she did to her image but she has gone downhill a lot. I think when she cut her hair off, she hasn't been the same.

ReplyQuote
Share: