Do Gorillaz ever perform in Vegas?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Clay Goldmine
(@clay)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

One live act I'd love to see is Gorillaz. I hear they do some fun live shows, and with the many artists who have performed with them, the possibilities are endless. Anyway, do they ever perform in Vegas? And if so, when's the next time they will perform? 

Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

Are they still performing?  I remember they had a tour with holograms for a short time about 7-8 years ago

ReplyQuote
Caleb Roxberry
(@mixmaster)
Eminent Member

The Gorillaz have a few shows lined up for 2022 but mainly in Europe.  So sadly no Gorillaz shows in Las Vegas.  You can check out their schedule on the tour page of the Gorillaz website.  Saw a couple of shows and thought it was worth it.

ReplyQuote
Ready Me
(@ready)
Eminent Member

Oh man, I would love that! If I heard they had a show in LV, I would book the trip immediately haha

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

They won't be in Las Vegas anytime soon, if ever again. I know they have done shows in the past but this was years ago. They are focusing more on world tours outside the US these days. 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

This is a pretty old band so maybe they will do something down the road but I wouldn't hold your breath. I think most of their US tours are done for a while. I haven't heard of anything happening with them in recent years outside of traveling abroad on short tours. 

ReplyQuote
Share: