What are the best buffets in Vegas?

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
winner
(@winner)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I love me some buffets and was curious to know what some of the best are in Vegas. Any suggestions? I have noticed there are a decent amount in Vegas, and I would honestly love to go to a few of them the next time I'm in Vegas. What do you guys see as the best ones? 

Tox Bloom
(@tox)
Estimable Member

If you are looking for an over the top... and I mean over the top experience, the Sterling Brunch on Sundays at Ballys is very good.  It is temporarily closed at the moment, I think due to covid.  

My favorite buffet open on days other than Sunday is Bacchanal at Caesars Palace.  Bring your checkbook though, the price can get to be $98 per person.

ReplyQuote
Carlos Terraform
(@mighty)

Cosmo's Wicked Spoon

ReplyQuote
Magic Man
(@memphis)
Trusted Member

The Bacchanal buffet at Caesars is fantastic.  The seafood options and dessert  station is totally worth the expensive price.

ReplyQuote
Gabriel Martinez
(@gmsquare)
Eminent Member

I have heard that the buffet at the Wynn is really good. I plan to try it on my next visit but it has great reviews.

ReplyQuote
Milo F
(@simba21)
Estimable Member

Bacchanal Buffet is the best spot but it is PRICEY. I would not bother going here unless you are okay with spending a lot. They do have group deals from time to time. Food is amazing. 

ReplyQuote
Caleb Roxberry
(@mixmaster)
Eminent Member

The Bellagio Buffet is good also.  My favorite is for sure the Wicked Spoon at the Cosmo.

ReplyQuote
Share: