Towel limits in Vegas?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Nick Carmichael
(@spacenick)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I am hearing from people currently in Vegas and those who have stayed within the last few weeks that a lot of hotels are skimping out on towels. When you ask for extra or new ones, they just tell you no. My one friend said that he had nothing but a washcloth in his room for 3 days. He got so fed up he went and bought a beach towel at Walgreens. What the heck is going on right now? Is this down to not having enough staff to wash everything or something? 

Pizza Blue
(@pizzablue)
Estimable Member

I saw something on Facebook about this just this past weekend and I couldn't believe it. I guess it is an issue multiple hotels are having because they share the same cleaning services. 

ReplyQuote
Solace Levine
(@friend)
Eminent Member

Wow, I had no idea they were having staffing issues like this. All these jobs are available but no one is working. I can't make sense of it. Everywhere I go I see help-wanted signs. Now is the time to get what you want in terms of pay! 

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I heard they were having some drink shortages too. I can't remember where and what types of alcohol but people were complaining they couldn't get the drinks they wanted. This was a month or so ago so it could have been restocked by now. 

ReplyQuote
Share: