Quietest time of the year?

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I am curious when there is a slow-down period in Las Vegas. Like where there are fewer guests and things aren't as crowded. Does anyone know what time of the year this would be? Or what month in particular? 

FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

March and April tend to be the two slowest/quietest months of the year from my experiences.  I believe they are typically the cheapest as well. I would suggest trying either of those months if you can.

ReplyQuote
Lucas Brown
(@lucas)
Estimable Member

I say February, March, April, and the first week or two of May. If you want a really specific time, I would say the last week of February. Why? The Valentine's holiday is out of the way and nothing else is going on at that time.

ReplyQuote
Fit Travel
(@fittravel)
Estimable Member

March. I have gone at least 4 times in March and each time it has been a lot more relaxed and less packed. You will see an uptick near the end of the month from Spring Breakers certain years though.

ReplyQuote
Sarah Wilson
(@shwilson)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks for the input! So it looks like March would be ideal then since all three of you suggested the same month among your suggestions. How are prices in March usually? 

ReplyQuote
FifteenGreen Doh
(@fifteengreen)
Estimable Member

@shwilson In terms of hotels, flights, or entertainment? You are very likely to find a good package deal mid January for March since it is a slow period. 

ReplyQuote
Share: